This page intends to inform you of all our essential policies regarding use, collection and disclosure of personal data while you use our website and its services. We use your data to improve our website and its related services. By using the DMTIK services, you agree to the use of information and collection in accordance with our policies on the page.
Information, collection and use
We are continuously effortful towards improving our services and hence use different kinds of information for multiple purposes to make a difference to the experience of the users and visitors on our page.
Types of Data we collect
We also, at times, do ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information that can be further used to identify or contact you. Such personal identifiable information may include (without being limited to):
- Email address
- First and last name
- Contact number
- Usage data and cookies
We may also collect legitimate and useful information about how the services on our page are being accessed or used (“used data”). This Usage data might focus on information such as internet protocol address of your computer (which we know as IP address), browser version, browser types, services pages on our website visited by you, date and time of your visit, duration spent on the pages visited, device identifiers, diagnostic data and so on.
Tracking and Cookies Data
- Session cookies: for operating our services
- Preference cookies: for remembering your preferences and other related settings
- Security cookies: for security purposes
Use of Data
DMTIK uses the collected data for multiple purposes and we have them listed for you to understand better:
- To maintain and provide our services
- To notify our users about the changes made to our services
- To allow our visitors to participate in exclusive and interactive features listed in our services
- To provide essential and excellent customer care and support to all
- To provide valuable and analytical information and data for helping us improve our services
- To monitor the usage of our services
- To prevent, address and detect (early) technical issues
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
Personal data is disclosed in good faith when such actions are required to:
- Comply with legal obligations
- Defend and protect property or rights of our services
- Investigate and prevent possible wrongdoings related to our services
- Protect personal security and safety of our users
- Safeguard against legal liabilities
We continuously strive to use commercially acceptable means of data protection; we can’t always guarantee 100% security as nothing can promise absolute security at an electronic stage.
Third party companies and individuals might be employed to facilitate our services on our behalf and assist us on its use. Your personal data might be accessed by these third parties without disclosure, only to perform this task.
One such third party service might be Google analytics where the data can be shared with other Google services. If you wish to, you can opt out of this service with browser add-on and Google analytics opt-out.
Links to other websites
By email: email@example.com
By phone number: 8617709448