DMTIK reserves and enjoys complete right for changing the terms and conditions on the page, with or without your notice and with the most recent version superseding all the previous versions of the page. Your continued use of the website and service indicates your agreement and approval towards the changes made, and you are bound by the affects of changes.
DMTIK reserves the right to suspend, discontinue or even cancel or completely deactivate or delete any account along with all the related information and files present within. We reserve the right to further restrict, terminate, refuse and suspend access to any account and its use of our services at any time or date or for any reason, without delivering prior notice hence it remains our sole discretion in instances wherein you are caught in activities including illegal or fraudulent behavior. We shall not be liable to you or any third party, whatsoever for the changes and actions we undertake.
Few services being offered on the DMTIK website do require registration and without the completion of registration you might not be eligible to use our services. All participants must commit to providing true, relevant, current and complete information about self as or when prompted during the process of registration on the page. You must further agree to all the terms and conditions on the page and maintain or update all required information to keep it accurate, true, current and complete. You should be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account or password and hold responsible for all ongoing activities on the account. Any unauthorized use of any account should be immediately reported since breach of security needs instant attention and hence we should be notified without delay. It also means that you agree to the terms and conditions of registration that may include communication such as administrative messages and service announcements, wherein these are to be considered a part of our essential services. You shall not be able to opt out of a facility where you stop receiving these messages. You must agree and understand that our services may also include advertisements.
Prohibited Acts, Termination and Content Monitoring
You agree and understand that DMTIK website may contain services that include e-mail, bulletin board, blogs, news groups, chat areas, communities, forums, calendars, etc.
When using the DMTIK website or its services of communication, you must refrain from doing the following:
- Upload, email, post or share any abusive, harmful, unlawful, harassing, threatening, defamatory or invasive content that may harm another’s privacy in any way possible.
- Take attempts to disguise origin of any content, forge headers or manipulate identifiers transmitted through the DMTIK page for its communication services.
- Upload, post, email or make any confidential content live or public which you don’t own a right to disclose under law.
- Upload, email, post or transmit and make any content available that infringes trade secret, trademark, patent, program or image copyright or other proprietary rights.
- Upload, share, email or transmit unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, signature petitions, charity requests or promotional content that appears to be “junk”, “spam”, etc except in situations already designated for the same.
- Interfere with our servers or disrupt DMTIK networks or upload, post, share and transmit software viruses or codes designed to interrupt functionality of the website or anything related to its service.
- Violate national, international laws, local or state laws while performing anything related to our service.
- Disobey requirements, regulations, policies or regulations on DMTIK website and all related to its services.
All content on DMTIK website and delivered to subscribers as eminent parts of its service including graphics, text, designs, logos, button icons, images, photographs, data compilations, digital downloads, software, audio/video clips remains a property of DMTIK team and exclusively belongs to its services.